Health Benefit of Water
Water for Health and Life
"Water is the material cause of everything" according to a pre-Socratic Greek philosopher from the 6th century B.C.
- Its genesis is related to that of the universe and our genesis to that of water.
- We were brought forth from the water in our mother's womb.
- Our body is about 75% water.
- Approximately 3/4 of the earth's surface is covered by water.
- All living organisms around us (on which our lives depend) are mostly made up of water.
Nowadays, in our highly synthetic industrialized and commercialized world, it would apear that we have forgotten our relationship with our natural environment and, as a result overlook simple, yet crucial things, like the Health Benefit of Water.
Here are a couple of questions I'd like you to ask yourself
Have you ever wondered why we often rely on drugs and surgical intervention to heal illnesses instead of preventing and treating them naturally?
Could it have anything to do with the constant advertising bombardment of these same pharmaceutical companies who would have us take a pill for everything?
Are we missing or ignoring something when we call a natural cure for disease "alternative" medicine?
This is what the Health Benefit of Water site is all about.
Here you will rediscover answers to questions like:
- What is the importance of water for ourselves and our families?
- How will you be able to prevent disease and avoid premature aging?
- How can you lose weight without suffering through a strict diet?
- How does the ocean inhance our health?
- What should and shouldn't we eat?
- Which are the most healthy foods?
- How can you help your childrens' development?
- How is it possible to beautify and rejuvenate your skin?
... and oh, I almost forgot:
- How to create balance, harmony and prosperity in your environment trough water using the Feng Shui philosophy?
Let's see What Are The Health Benefits of Water...